LSF Montpellier is a private institution for higher education, one of the most established and well-known French language schools in France with 2 800 students from all over the world coming to us to learn French in France every year.
Since 1996 LSF has organised language stays in Montpellier for adults and juniors, groups and individuals, with a friendly family atmosphere and a great nationality and age mix in the courses. Our French school offers high quality French courses taught by competent and enthusiastic teachers, carefully selected accommodation and a wide-ranging cultural and leisure programme. The best way to learn French in France and discover French culture while enjoying all the pleasures of the wonderful south of France!
Our Adult School
In our Adult French language school located in Montpellier’s historic centre you have at your disposal everything needed to learn French in the best conditions and to make the most of your language stay in southern France!
The main adult school, which also houses our administrative team, is located in a building full of character opposite the law courts and next to the Arc de Triomphe, in the historic centre of Montpellier- just a 5-minute walk from the impasse Barnabé annexe and from Place de la Comédie. LSF also opened the new LSF Préfecture annexe in March 2016- making 20 air-conditioned classrooms in total.
LSF offers the opportunity to learn French in a brand-new, warm and friendly place with modern facilities:
- 20 air-conditioned classrooms located in prestigious buildings in the historic centre of Montpellier, spacious and light classrooms, helping you to learn French in the best conditions
- 5 Interactive Flat Panels
- Flat-screen computers with high speed Internet and wireless access (WIFI) free-of-charge
- A lounge area with tea, coffee, chocolate and fresh drinks available, a snack vending-machine and a water-fountain
- A private garden at LSF Foch, ideal to relax during break times with friends and to enjoy the many sunny days of southern France. Our Barnabé annexe also has a unique rooftop terrace.
- A resource centre with a selection of French language movies, French literature and workbooks that you can use as a complement to your studies.
- Tourist information with local magazines, newspapers, tourist books, cultural information, etc.
Our Junior School
Our Junior centre is located in the centre of Montpellier near the Adult centre.
Students have everything they need to learn French in the best conditions and to make the most of their language stay in the south of France, with excellent facilities.