Christmas is approaching! Léa takes you to her kitchen for a series of special Christmas recipes! Today we’re tackling cookies!
Christmas recipes: cookies with …Christmas M&M’S
For this recipe here are the ingredients:
1 M&M’s® bag (preferably those in Christmas colours)
200 grams of wheat flour type T50
50 grams of almond powder
30 grams of brown sugar type cassonade
© Image By David Dewitt
90 grams of brown sugar
100 grams of soft semi-salted butter
Half a teaspoon of baking soda
Half a teaspoon of baking powder
Preparing your Christmas cookies :
- In a salad bowl mix the soft butter with the different types of sugar and the egg.
- Add the flour, almond powder, baking soda and baking powder.
- Form a ball of dough and wrap it in plastic wrap.
- Reserve it for one hour in the fridge.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Form small balls of dough and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Decorate your cookies with several M&M’s®.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let your cookies cool down!
You can store your Christmas cookies for three days in an airtight container!
Enjoy them with a hot drink!
See you soon for new Christmas recipes!
For more recipes see our blog !