Everyone in the kitchen! Christmas recipes continue with a great classic: shortbread! A simple and fun recipe that will convince young and old alike!
For this Christmas recipe you will need the following ingredients:
245 g flour
- In a salad bowl, mix the egg, flour, sugar and butter.
- Mix until a smooth ball is formed.
- Wrap the ball in cling film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees/ Th.6.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough on a previously floured board or flat surface.
- With cookie cutters cut out shortbreads
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes. Check the shortbread regularly.
- When the shortbread is golden brown, take it out of the oven. Leave them to cool.
- Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice. Decorate the shortbread to your taste with a fine brush or toothpick.
Bonne dégustation !
For more Christmas recipes click here!